Benefits to You
Legacy Gifts make it possible for you to leave a legacy of generosity and courage. They ensure that the values that guide your life are passed forward. You can provide for your loved ones and continue making a difference by supporting the causes you care about, like the Center for Courage & Renewal. Here are some of the important benefits to you when you make a legacy gift:
- Most gifts cost you nothing now, such as bequests and gifts by designating beneficiaries (Life Insurance Policies, Retirement Plans, Donor Advised Funds, Gifts of Certificates of Deposit and other Bank Accounts, Gifts of Savings Bonds.
- Notifying us of your gift in no way obligates you. You can change your beneficiaries at any time.
- You can make loved ones and the Center for Courage & Renewal your beneficiaries.
- There is no minimum gift required. Every gift makes a difference.
- Some gifts pay you income such as Charitable Gift Annuities and Charitable Remainder Trusts. Your financial planner or attorney are your best choice for getting information and advice on these options. If you’re not sure who to contact, feel free to call the Center at (206) 466-2055 and we’ll help you find answers to your questions.
- You may remain anonymous, should you choose to do so.
- Any gift ensures your lasting legacy in support of the values of Courage & Renewal.
- View sample bequest language to learn how you can create a legacy of hope by leaving a gift in your will or trust.